A few updates to the forum this afternoon:
- A new Member Projects subforum for sharing Windows® UI concepts, visual styles, artwork, etc.
- Removal of For Mobile Devices subform. Topics from this forum have been moved to their parent Windows® version's forum, and future topics on mobile builds of Windows® should be made in theparent Windows® version's forum, e.g. Windows Phone 7: Windows 7, Windows Phone 8/8.1: Windows 8 and Windows 10 Mobile: Windows 10.
- Renamed Cancelled/Unreleased subforum to Cancelled/Unreleased/Speculative to be inclusive of speculative builds, such as Codename "Odyssey".
- Moved the Suggestions Box to the Welcome Centre.
- Increased post edit time from 120 minutes (2 hours) to 1440 minutes (1 day).
- Gave users the ability to delete their own posts for up to 1440 minutes (1 day) after posting.
- Increased maximum quote nesting depth for posts from 3 to 5.
- Increased maximum PM attachment size to 50MB, and increased maximum number of attachments to 10, to correspond with attachment size and number limits for posts.
- Workaround added for bug where images attached to posts were showing twice: there is now no longer an attachment image preview in-line; instead there is a button that must be clicked to view the attached image.
- Removed maximum image dimensions limit.
- Decreased flood limit for posts.
- Deleted all inactive users (i.e. users who have signed up but never activated their account).
- Increased minimum user avatar dimensions from 100x100 to 75x75, and maximum dimensions form 150x150 to 200x200 pixels.
- Made available a blue (but still slightly buggy) version of the default forum style (i.e. theme) - you can change your forum style from your user control panel.
...Better late than never! And based mostly on member feedback, so thank you to those who used the Suggestions Box to make suggestions. Keep 'em coming!